[Land-speed] Rear Axle Question

Ed Purinton ecpurinton at wildblue.net
Thu Nov 6 15:48:15 MST 2014

Never had an Isky wheel but still have a Ford/Autolite one from back in the
day.

Might still have a slide type from Speedway around someplace.

New slide types are available from Speedway: http://www.speedwaymotors.com/
Moroso-89650-Power-and-Speed-Calculator,634.html

All quick, easy to use, and give close enough results for my present
needs.  Upgrades [my mind included] will be required if I ever get curious
enough to figure out how much changing course conditions - ie how far the
tire footprint is sinking into the salt surface - might affect the big
picture equations........

Ed