[Land-speed] Rear Axle Question

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Thu Nov 6 11:44:09 MST 2014

On Nov 6, 2014, at 12:25 PM, 23weldon wrote:
> Gawd, I miss the Red Flame and the Salt Flats Cafe. ...............Ed W

Hint for even better eating at the salt:  Visit the Red Flame's tents at the
changeover from breakfast to lunch.  They almost always have leftover
breakfast items that they'll add to your plate for no additional cost.  Want
to make your hamburger a bacon burger?  Ask for some bacon.  Want fried
potatoes with your salad and watermelon?  Just ask.  And so on.  Since it's
usually around 10.30 in the morning when they change you can easily get enough
food to last you through the entire day - 'til you break away to go visit
Marcello and his boys.

Jon a/k/a SSS