[Land-speed] Angle grinder mount

ifixmgs at cox.net ifixmgs at cox.net
Sun Feb 9 23:46:34 MST 2014

I have a large dewalt industrial  grinder with a similar mount -   use it for quick sharpening drill bits and fine tuning fish-mouth joints on smaller diameter steel tubing.    I also built  a  twin  v-belt pulley attachment   2.5" and  6" in diameter side by side;   one for speed and one for torque for testing alternators.