[Land-speed] Fun things...

lft at clear.net.nz lft at clear.net.nz
Wed Apr 2 10:56:58 MDT 2014

I'm with the ft-lbs. I can hold a lb in my hand....ever
tried holding a newton? Doesn't exist I say....figure some
alien in a parallel universe slipped it across when no one
was looking....they do that you know.....just like when they
'borrow stuff' for a while.....

Nigel...down in NZed....just booked flights for
August....see ya'll there.

----- Original Message Follows -----