[Land-speed] Sponsorship ideas

Jim Volgarino volgarino at mail.com
Wed Apr 2 09:47:38 MDT 2014

I am part of a new team that will be bringing two bikes out to Bonneville in August. We've been working on possible sponsorship ideas as we have been approached by a couple of companies/organizations who have an interest in getting involved. Anyone have any experience with sponsors that you could forward to me. We'd like to do this the right way, but are uncertain what all we should include, how much funding we should go for, how to break things down in categories. Thanks for the help!!

Jim Volgarino
Team SpeedaSALT
Waterloo, Iowa