[Land-speed] Another Dumb Question 5172...Tread width?

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Oct 3 20:19:55 MDT 2013

Ok, I am now a happy camper, lol. It is defined in the rule book. No
matter what it is called, it is there with a description of what it
means.  I do prefere the Loring version though as that is what I have
always considered track to be, not tread.   WhenIgo to tire rack and
look for tread I get teh tread of the tire width, lol.. Ok, I'm happy now..

dumb question 5171 is now officially dead.

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile