[Land-speed] HEI

tom sarda sardatech at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 17:18:53 MDT 2013

Cant believe it. Engine running great now. I had two bad ignition modules! I
had another sitting in a distributor in and engine I had built for the Frank
Kimmel series couple of years back. I think Neil Albaugh(sp) helped me with
the 305 heads I put on it. That engine ran great. Anyway, it was just sitting
there so I took the module out of it and put it on the streamliner engine. Ran
just fine! How do the modules fail? they were new. One was a "Dynamod" the
other came with the ACCEL distributor. I don't know. But now how about
recommending an HEI ignition system. I would appreciate your thoughts. All you
guys who took the time to help me....I thank you. I feel so much better
hearing the engine run like its supposed to. MSD makes  HEI components. Would
this choice be good for this engine?  Thanks again guys.