[Land-speed] Hei

sardatech at yahoo.com sardatech at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 06:38:21 MDT 2013

I have changed modules. Changed carb and jets. Checked timing. Regapped plugs. I have checked grounds at switches and battery. All metal to metal contact no paint or rust or corrosion at ground points. Kind of at a loss. Valve springs tested them yesterday and the are 140 on the seat 460 to 470 open. Dont think they are floating. I think next is to look for low voltage at dist. Alternator was tested. Putting out 13.5v. Thanks for all your help. Ill let you know what I find