[Land-speed] 283?

Mike Brakel mikebrakel at verizon.net
Sun Nov 4 07:37:27 MST 2012

I wonder why they wouldn't want to impress those of us that race one mile
events by racing at ECTA or other one mile events.  If I had something that
fast I'd want to show fast people what it can do, not Guinness.

I wonder if the car could pass tech. at an SCTA or ECTA event?

Just my two cents.

80 Theory
Mike Brakel