[Land-speed] Tires for my Trailer

23weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Tue May 15 23:55:24 MDT 2012

Mayf - Is there any perceivable pattern to which trailer tire locations
fail?  If so it may be some non-uniform loading on the trailer wheels.  A
single axle trailer is a simple statics problem.  But add a second axle and
the statics problem becomes inderterminate influenced by the relative
"springiness" of every load point.  ...............Ed