[Land-speed] ???? Seems to be very Quiet..

NT788 at comcast.net NT788 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 31 19:04:43 MDT 2012

Hi list

Partner Wayn Phillips andB I are finishing '25 REMR. 988 is going electric w
ith Lightning Motor cycles, Tim Cunha is sidecaring along with 8080. JO JO
Chang has been fitted f or a new Swedetech 5050. Rick Has got a stack of Mike
Waters SBC's for 788. Michele says she has 6060 under control. Hayabusa /
Jamie Williams big bike liner is comming together at Attebury S treet Rods.

Other than that I welded the the church gardeners lawn mower back together.

Jack Costella