[Land-speed] ???? Seems to be very Quiet..

Chris R Harris yesford at clear.net.nz
Sat Mar 31 17:18:01 MDT 2012

 Is there anybody left on the land speed list? Am I the only one?  Lonely
 here....

Certainly been quiet on the list lately Larry. Here 'down under' we've just
clicked back to normal time for the Winter. Been a real wet Summer season
but not unpleasant. Son Lincoln who drives our roadster just bolting freshly
coated headers back on the car next door. Just finished dynoing the motor
couple of weeks back. We're running a new whizz/bang ECU so had to map new
ign & fuel tables from scratch. All went well following a couple of wiring
glitches.

Roll on Speedweek 2012.

Chris Harris.............NZed.