[Land-speed] IN Car Communications

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Jan 19 13:15:46 MST 2012

Mike, come on, now, Ya'll are pullin' my leg, aint ya? My N router runs
it's carrier at either 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz (maybe it is 5.8 GHz)  So the
lambda for the frequency (I think that is the tern for length of the
wave) would be at 2.4 GHZ  is 0.40982 ft. At 70 mph the distance in on
elambda is 0.000000004 ft. Add that to the base lambda to see the
frequency shift or doppler effect  and the new wave length in ft is
0.40982004 ft.  The frequency shift is so small that it barely moves,
even out to at least 4 decimal places.

Now, I gotta be honest. I really do not know what I am doing here with
this, so have you calculated the actual doppler shift to see how much of
a change it really is?

Was anything else going on at the same time?Or is it like usual, I have
my head up my anal orifice, lol...

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.