[Land-speed] IN Car Communications

Dave Dahlgren dahlgren536 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 18 19:24:41 MST 2012

Come on a special aurora?? we can chat with a satalite that goes to mars and
jupiter at 20k mph in real time. I think they need a better astrologer..
maybe magic chicken bones would help.. Rule 1 of engineering no one is
nearly as smart as you think they are... especially with explanations like
this..Why not just turn up the mojo generator and adjust the etch-a-sketch
interface to get all the iron particles aligned..
Dave