[Land-speed] Dumb Question #4388

Dave Dahlgren dahlgren536 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 11:15:25 MDT 2011

fits about 0.0000001 to helping anything beyond the simple buff. A dry sump
is in the .90000 area. oil shedding and control is all about crankcase
pressue or lack of. If the paint sheds off for any reason the engine is
toast as well the risk reward ratio is slanted too far in favor of not doing
it in my mind. A ground surface is much more slippery than a painted on and
the glyptol is for those that would rather paint than grind.