[Land-speed] Hot Rod magazine

speedtimer at beyondbb.com speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Mon Oct 24 18:44:37 MDT 2011

When we lost Gray" OL DAD" Baskerville a few years ago we all wondered where
Hot Rod mag and his other inputs would go. Dave came along and stepped up to
the HRM and has been a dedicated asset to the mag. and LSR followers. He is
a racer that has his heart into LSR. We need to thank him every time we see
him. I do.

Glen