[Land-speed] Hot Rod magazine

Don McMeekin landspeed at columbus.rr.com
Mon Oct 24 16:18:08 MDT 2011

Just got my Hot Rod magazine and wanted to take a minute to thank the
staff (read David Freiburger) for the excellent B-Ville coverage.
Living in Ohio during my formative years, my knowledge of LSR was
completely dependent on what I was able to read in Hot Rod magazine,
period! I could hardly wait for the "Bonneville" issue to hit the
newsstand to see what happened at Speed Week. Well some things don't
change a whole lot. I still read Hot Rod and it's better than ever,
thanks to Mr. Freiburger.

As a group, we need to do what we can to support those who take a
special interest in LSR, and make sure that they know how much we
appreciate their efforts.

           Don