[Land-speed] Synthetic oil

Jim Webb jimwebb at nutsracing.com
Tue May 10 20:42:54 MDT 2011

Here is the current Mobil One data sheet on all their oils.
Regardless of Synthetic or Dino, you need a high ZDDP package - absent in
most street oils today. Consider their 0W-50 Race, or do what the ring guys
say. IMHO, once it is assembled, it is wearing out.
http://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Files/Mobil_1_Product_Guide.pdf
They do have a 15W-50, but it does not have as much ZDDP.

Jim Webb
Chock Full o' Nuts
AA/PP A/PP B/PP C/PP D/PP ?/FL