[Land-speed] Synthetic oil

Chris R Harris yesford at clear.net.nz
Tue May 10 19:25:09 MDT 2011

Jim, once again it's like 'how long is a piece of string'.
There has been endless debate on this subject, both very plausible for &
against.
Car manufacturers put synthetic straight into new cars though plenty have
roller cams these days.
My call..........do what the ring maker says.
Chris Harris............NZed.