[Land-speed] Joe Mondello

Chris R Harris yesford at clear.net.nz
Tue May 3 18:54:03 MDT 2011

> Do not know if this was already posted, sorry if it was, my pc has been
> down.........  sad to report I learned from Mary Mondello today that her
> husband Joe passed on April 6th after open heart surgery.

Heard about it last week Tony, another true pioneer of our sport. I wrote an
obituary for him in a local magazine I contribute to. His patented Posi-Flow
head flow system was originally inspired of all things by watching water
swirl away in a toilet bowl.
Dana Wilson well known, long term Bonneville personality also passed away
recently.
Chris Harris................NZed.