[Land-speed] Why do I bother?

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Sun Mar 6 12:08:31 MST 2011

Warning: this is mostly opinion.  You won't hurt my feelings if you delete
now, and you probably won't change my mind.

It would sure be nice if the list only contained questions and help.  We
(ok, I) don't need political bs, religious comments, or ugly hatred.

Respect is earned.

I never did know why some folks are not welcome here, but now I have some
hints.

I have damn few friends here, and I know at least one screwed up self
rightous enemy - -BUTT most folks here can teach me something so I try to
shut up and learn something (the reason I am here.)

Please preface answers with "in my experience" or "when we won Indy" or "my
opinion is" so the dumber folks (me) can put some value judgment on the
answers.  Not everyone knows everyone's credentials! (it isn't bragging to
let me know how you learned something.)

the Navajo will often chastise a child by telling them "you act like you
don't have any relatives" - and a friend often comments "wouldn't her momma
be proud!"

thanks to those of you who have or will help me, I appreciate it.

David in Durango

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5931 (20110306) __________

http://www.eset.com