[Land-speed] Why do I bother? Because you have NO LIFE!!!

Askotto at aol.com Askotto at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 09:40:03 MST 2011

wjb

My phone number is 505 869-2392.  Call me and call me a "whining little
prepuberescent twit" to my fricken face, if you  have the spine for it, which I
doubt!!! anybody can be a "big man" with a  keyboard!  Would you have the
balls to xcall me that to my face?  You  will get the chance because I
wouldn't miss Bonneville for anything now.  i  have to settle disrespect from a
few of you wimpy assholes and I will enjoy  every minute of it!!

The number is welcome to all the other DD followers who think I';m  way off
base.  DD?, Ed Weldon?
Anybody else want to tell me straight up how they think I  suck???

 SHOW SOME FRICKEN BALLS AND CALL ME!!!

In a message dated 3/5/2011 9:34:20 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,