[Land-speed] Intake Manifold Question(s)

dan warner dwarner230 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 10:38:27 MDT 2011

I had the opportunity to look at a set of stock high performance heads that
had
just come off of a CNC porting machine on Friday. I was interested that
the port
runners were not modified the total length. The porting machine
had hit the high
spots only, the runners were still 'as cast' in some spots
and machined in
others.

Wonderful things are happening,
DW