[Land-speed] POLITICAL non rant 15 min.

Rich Fox v4gmr at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 16:10:30 MDT 2011

In the past, if my finances became shaky, I knew that I had to cut spending
and maybe work OT or sell something to increase income. I could hope for the
lottery. But in truth, I knew I had to spend less and if possible make more. I
realize the national economy is not that simple. But I am affraid it's still
the only thing that works. If you have waited to long, maybe nothing works. I
know my savings is becoming worth less and less at an alarming rate. I can cut
back. But not a lot. Not much OT at being retired.  RF