[Land-speed] being an old guy

Dave Dahlgren dahlgren536 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 07:55:54 MDT 2011

I had an ex wife that did the same thing with things in the kitchen and she
never cooked to speak of me 99% of the time and I like to cook to be honest.
Easy fix was to rearrainge her shoes as all lefts and all rights in varying
color patterns then mixing and matching her biz suits in combinations I
thought 'interesting'.. LOL