[Land-speed] being an old guy

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Thu Jul 21 07:21:47 MDT 2011

Well, I've had that in spades.
I also had a wife that would "put things away" when I put them down.  Salad
fork? Bills? Tools?

She eventually left me because she couldn't sleep knowing something in my
office might be out of place. I still love her dearly - she is a wonderful
person.  But DANG!  Call the vet, we have a sick puppy.

Now . . . what wuz I doing?

Old, and in the way.

Subject: [Land-speed] being an old guy

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6311 (20110720) __________