[Land-speed] Charles Nearburg II

NT788 at comcast.net NT788 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 01:03:06 MST 2011

List

Please forgive the last sentence about the lie.It wasB clumsy and doesn't
express whatB I meant!
jack

Races are won by whoever has the less average lap time,and gets there
first, not the highest speed at the end of the straightaway.That's what is
needed at a speed trails (lsr), which is not racing!

B A 100% tire couple can help elapsed time, better than it will help top
speed, ( where it is impossible to achieve.) To spend time trying to design a
100% couple in my opinion is counter productive.

Jack

As reported in almost all publications, they wanted to get the driver back
into the equation and not a race among automated, robotic machines. A
mistake-free race is not exciting for the fans. B -Kirk.