[Land-speed] No, it wasn't from Jon ...

Bob Clancy bob at southmtpages.com
Thu Feb 3 18:06:42 MST 2011

Hey, greetings from the sunny, warm Southwest!  We've had
lows of -10 and -15, with a high of 0 in between.  Today
it's sunny and up to a balmy 13.  I know, Jon is not
extremely sympathetic, as he's used to this absurdity....
but if he calls me a weenie, I'll start talking about the
Vernor's Ginger Ale freezing on the windowsill (inside) in
Miller Hall at Michigan Tech, where we both went to school,
a couple years apart.

Our winter has been weird... warm, then 15" of snow that was
gone in about 3 days.... then warm, now this unusual cold
spell (-15), with highs predicted to be 45 this weekend.  Go
figger.

Bob the Landracing Web Elf

Bob Clancy
South Mt. Web Design