[Land-speed] No, it wasn't from Jon ...

Jon Wennerberg jonwennerberg at nancyandjon.org
Thu Feb 3 13:14:49 MST 2011

Yah, yah, shoor, but really -- we've had a dusting of snow here in the past
few days -- maybe 2" total.  Temps were cool overnight last night -- about
+3F, and the night before that was +15F.  We're having a pretty mellow winter
- snow, cold, but no big storms to speak of, that's for sure.  This is great
for our grandchildren:  We own 60 acres of hardwood forested land which, in
the not too distant future, will be valuable as the people abandoning the
desert that used to be Illinois and Ohio and places like that - will have to
move north to get back to temperate climes.  Our land will then be
sub-dividable and the kids can sell 100' x 100' lots and get wealthy.  See, it
all will work out for the best.  Don't complain about the weather where you
live - just save your money to buy land up here after Nancy and I have gone to
our reward.

Jon a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim