[Land-speed] Another Dumb Question from you know who...

Dave Dahlgren dahlgren536 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 14 11:37:00 MST 2011

You are an engineer you know the approximate mass of the parts involved or
should by now you know thickness and approximate materials involved so
strength is easily calced  you can easily do simple calcs for moment arms
did you? The answer is there, but will offer one tip if you lock in one part
solid it better be all of them and they better line up straight to
.002...... It is an answer possibly not the one you wanted but the real one
that a lot of people will blow past without the numbers with an off the cuff
one. As usual it is all in the numbers as opposed to opinions.
Dave