[Land-speed] More Lenco Stuff

Bryan Savage b.a.savage at wildblue.net
Wed Oct 27 13:45:09 MDT 2010

Good questions Jim.

ZDDP is used in large quantities in Mobile1 MX4T, an oil designed for
use in
Racing motorcycles. They have wet clutches which work just great because
ZDDP
is not a friction reducer, it modifies the metal surfaces when metal to
metal contact
occurs, thereby preventing or reducing galling.
I don't know for a fact, but I believe ZDDP would work without problems in
Mobil1 ATF.

I haven't studied exactly how Molly additives work so I can't suggest
anything other
than doing some research.  Hmmm. An interesting question here.

Please let me know if you come up with some answers.

Bryan