[Land-speed] Testing...this thing on?

Ray Buck rbuck at xmission.com
Thu Oct 21 21:58:26 MDT 2010

Way to go Jim. At least as far as that F-word thing is concerned.  There
was sure a lotta hype about it...but I found it to be a little amusing,
as, apparently did you, that a race-bred V12 with hairdryers and fuel
only squeaked by a big ol billboard of a pickup truck...and still got
creamed by a roadster than only ran to the 4 mile.  But, OMIGOD! did it
ever sound good!!!  Two runs.  We don't need no steekin shakedown runs.
We'll just go out and be the fastest roadster ever.

Ok.  Now we got posts.

RtR