[Land-speed] Testing...this thing on?

Jim Webb jimwebb at nutsracing.com
Thu Oct 21 19:36:18 MDT 2010

The list is dead. Long live the list! There have been no posts since 10/12.

I'm as guilty as anyone for not posting. Someday I'll write about how at
least my big red truck is faster than a Sunbeam. (Boy, that was a close
one!)
Also, I can write about how I foiled a film crew working over a Ferrari. A
Ferrari that was barely faster than a full grown American pickup truck. Oh
yeah... they had fuel. And blowers. And we didn't.
BwaaaaaHaaaaaHaaaaa

And Jon, where were the porta potties at the fast end of the long course at
WF?

Jim Webb
Chock Full o' Nuts
AA/PP A/PP B/PP C/PP D/PP ?/FL