[Land-speed] NOT LSR, but a car question none the less..

John Szalay jpszalay01 at insightbb.com
Tue May 25 16:01:30 MDT 2010

Oh Yea, Chuck and Glennis Yeager, both had a lot to say about her in the
autobiography.
she was a hell of a pilot and character in her own right.
AIr Farce brass done her dirty.......

FWIW: I was looking into the LIFE archives to see if they had any photos
about the LSR
days at Muroc when I stumbled onto the model A photos.   heard the car
story, years before
but had never been able to get any real info. until the license photos
popped up..

 Never know what you are going to find in there...