[Land-speed] List topics

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue Mar 23 18:56:00 MST 2010

Here's what I meant to send the other day before I wrote up my
personal little rant.  I'm assuming most of you have the brain
power to substitute 'land-speed' for 'healeys' in this message.

And I do apologize for being one of the folks who kept the
political discussion going for longer than it should have.

mjb.