[Land-speed] Multiple Engines

Skip Higginbotham saltrat at pahrump.com
Tue Mar 23 14:42:46 MST 2010

Thank you and you are welcome!

I will try to get to the 45 degree number.....coupler is made and it
has 20 teeth and 6 bolts so some combination of those should result
in 42 degrees........or so. One bolt - one tooth...
or 60 degrees minus 18 degrees. Dang!!! My head hurts already.......

What can I do with my data logger to see how much the rear crank is twisting?

Skip