[Land-speed] NON LSR Political RANT

23weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Tue Mar 23 08:18:13 MST 2010

"I sure can't fathom what all the hysteria is about. Bob C."

Follow the money.  The money buys lots of noise. The noise is addictive to
the sheep.  It makes them bleat irrationally and suppress all objectivity.
Some of our best friends and very decent people have addictive personalities
that fall victim to this.  At least being a shill for the insurance industry
has one noble side....... helping protect all their workers' jobs. ......

Then there's the Tea Party variant.  It can be a lot of fun to have someone
buy you plane tickets, put you up in a nice hotel and buy you drinks and
meals so you'll go out,  raise hell and blow off steam for a few hours.  I
expect that their next trick will be to take all that tea and use it to dye
their T-shirts brown.

Ed Weldon