[Land-speed] Bloodhound

speedtimer at beyondbb.com speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Sun Jul 25 15:28:00 MDT 2010

There are several front wheel drive cars running at the lakes and on the
salt. Any new car will
be watched to assure the vehicle handles as well as the driver getting some
seat time so he has a feel
for it. There is a team that over sees and follows them down the course to
observe and talk to the drivers
after the test run.
Glen