[Land-speed] Bloodhound

John Burk joyseydevil at comcast.net
Sat Jul 24 20:32:51 MDT 2010

Mayf , Wendover is a couple thousand miles but Joe Timney's shop is an hour
away and Maxton is 15 hours  . On paper the load on the rear wheels including
down force is 416# @ 220 mph and 600# @ 330 mph . Will monitor rear ride
height to see if more or less wing pitch is needed . Will be cautious about
marginal crosswinds and heavy breaking at low speeds . Other than those please
say if you see a problem . There have been designs in the past that people
probably doubted like front wheel drive ,"narrow" tread streamliners and
in-line wheels .
John