[Land-speed] Dahlgren blather

Ed Van Scoy ed at vetteracing.com
Sat Dec 11 15:43:58 MST 2010

No, I don't consider that a flame by Dave..... He ALWAYS ridicules ideas in a
condescending and demeaning manor..... It's just part of his charm ;-) . The
problem with computers is there is no sarchasm font, and unless you know
somebody personally, it's easy to take tounge-in-cheek humor for a put-down. I
don't think Dave meant any malice in his comments, but if I am wrong, you can
cut my beer ration at Bonneville for 24 hours next August....... That's about
as severe a penalty that the list can impose!
Ed