[Land-speed] Dahlgren blather

Kirkwood saltfever at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 13:50:18 MST 2010

Wow, Dave!  That was unnecessarily brutal! You have no idea where John will
locate his CG.

I heard those same Newtonian physics comments from guys that said Cook &
Bedwell would never break 150mph or that Chris Karamesines could never have
gone 200 mph. Even though NHRA gave up on "ingenuity in action" many years
ago, there is still an ingredient in LSR. Granted, safety is constraining
ingenuity, but I still see vestiges of it in many classes and especially in
the streamliner class.

Before criticizing someone, why not take an English class and learn were to
put a comma, period, or semi-colon, so it would be easier to read your
blathering criticisms. BTW, where did you say you got your BSME?

Happy holidays to you to.

Kirk

From: "Dave Dahlgren" <dahlgren536 at comcast.net>

Why afraid the nose heavy overhung snout is going to take a digger.. Not to
worry I suspect it will pass tech right after the Propster gets his good to
go card.... You do not need calculus to find the errors in design Newtonian
physics and arithmetic will do just fine.. sigh.