[Land-speed] Tranny Temp Measurement Location - Tow Truck

Dick J lsr_man at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 09:59:49 MDT 2009

The pan is the location where the transmission is about to pick up its fresh
supply of fluid to put it to work.  It seems to me that the outlet line to the
cooler is the point at which the fluid has finished doing all of it's
work, and should be the hottest point in the fluid flow.  But what do I know?

DickJ
In East Texas