[Land-speed] Inside Jesse James' Record-Setting Hydrogen Racer | Autopia | Wired.com

speedtimer at beyondbb.com speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Fri Jun 19 08:31:34 MDT 2009

SCTA did not time the car, It was done under contract by Chronologic Timing
and Land Speed Events / Cook motor sports. SCTA had no part in the private
time event. Chronologic is contracted by SCTA and BNI for their timing
equipment. They also do other private timing and all equipment is certified
through a standards lab. Just setting the facts straight. BTW they only got
a certificate of speed not any kind of record cert. I say he did a good job
with little seat time and at the lake bed that was soft. The car has a lot
more it it.
Glen