[Land-speed] Car Spins

Doug Odom dlodom at charter.net
Tue Jun 16 08:41:31 MDT 2009

You must also remember that those front end settings were for crowned roads
and not the flat freeway type we have now. The good frontend men  used to
put a little caster stagger to the left into the car so it would go straight
easier down those crowned highways. Even today a little stagger is used
because most freeways are sloped to the right for water run off.

Big Dtich Doug