[Land-speed] Car Spins

NT788 at comcast.net NT788 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 15 02:13:26 MDT 2009

Negative scrub would make steering easier,I E kingpin intersection outside of
contact patch, with positive caster. Some heavy cars did have neg caster,
maybe in conjunction with pos scrub.I think my 69 Chrysler station wagon might
have been a B scrubber it wore out tires before it got out of the garage.

B Jack