[Land-speed] Car Spins

James Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 11 15:16:12 MDT 2009

Don't remember very many roadsters or short WB cars with EFI when most of the spins I saw happen. A lot of coupes and roadsters get light in the rear too just by body design. Today many are using as many "tricks" as allowable to keep them from getting light.

EFI has been a welcome addition to LSR just like our everyday cars...............JD