[Land-speed] Off Topic: All those Emails telling us we have won money or Help is needing on transferring...

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Sun Jul 5 20:08:03 MDT 2009

Jon, if you feel bad about not getting the emails on money laundering,
lotteries you've won, free money just all you gotta do is... Well, I can
forward all of mine to you! How's that for a buddy!

I never ever open any attachment from anyone I do not know...never ever...

Still it is curious that the people who send this crap out must know
that it is not working. Why do they still do it?  I get the same letters
from several senders..

phunny for sure..

mayf