[Land-speed] Off Topic: All those Emails telling us we have won money or Help is needing on transferring...

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Sun Jul 5 17:26:00 MDT 2009

You know, I get a lot of those things in my email inbox. I get a lot
because I had a chat with my ISP guy and told him that I would filter my
own junk , thank you very much. But, there seems to be zillions of them
and that got me to wondering... I wonder what the success rate is for
people falling for the scams?  Anybody ever heard or have a guestimate?
They must work on some level. Some are so  outlandish, that it would sem
to me that the least experienced novice would know that they are fake.