[Land-speed] ratchet wrenches

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Jan 29 23:06:50 MST 2009

Actually, when I use my wrenches, I never worry about righty tighty
lefty loosey or was that lefty righty loosy goosey. In any case my
wrenches all work from the same side without having to flip them over. I
merely flip the really small lever one way of the other.   These do have
a nifty feature though and that is that the wrench box end area has a
lip so that the wrench will not go on too far.

No, the opposite of righty is polarize...

mayf