[Land-speed] Non LSR but I couln't help myself

Doug ............. boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 09:26:28 MST 2009

    -and  I too  agree  Dave.      IMHO,   I believe God's curse  on mankind
is GREED

      for shame,  for shame.

  I too realized what you so well illustrated years ago,  when I found myself
-struggling- to explain to some Dufus
   'why'  my -hand-crafted- product at $1895.00 was 'better' than the one he
saw at WalMart last week for $249.97

  The writing was on the wall: so sadly, I quit -trying- to be a -quality-
custom gunmaker, and resigned myself
  to going back to 'work for the man' in Industry.  Shame on me: little did I
know in 1990 "they" were too busy
 exporting every job they possibly could offshore -to have any time to
interview -me- for a job.

  Ah,  I see.

                SOLD OUT -by greed.       Corporate greed.

   So now, I drive schoolbus.                 Oh well.

  It's a shame though; all the talent I have, ...going to waste

                        -thrown away by a 'people' that just don't give a
shit.

         "HI!"  to Tom -hope you're feeling better !     ;-)

c heers,   'Dirt Track Doug '

            ex- GM Chevrolet 'master mechanic',   ex-engine builder,
ex-Machinist,
       ex-Certified DOT Welder,   ex-Certified CAD Draftsman,    ex-Mechanical
Engineering Technician